Today, I read a list of goals that I made for myself 3 years ago. Yes, I did achieve some of them but 10% success rate is not something I want to give myself a pat on the back for. No, my list of goals was not unreasonably out of reach. I also revisited something I read a long time ago that personifies my results and a story of how many people can live out their lives without question or ambition. A faraway, vague dream to achieve something amazing is not enough.
To move beyond this sad cycle, I need to set my mind on a dream and how to achieve it and go through that everyday. EVERY SINGLE DAY!
Next Steps – Daily
- Remember what I want to do and why. Give that reflection some time.
- Keep preparing and making myself stronger (sometimes that can just mean taking a break to rejuvenate).
- Take action to move myself forward – big or small but always for better. (25 minutes at a time. Find out how.)
- Reading books and blogs and writing my own.
- Monitor, document and celebrate the progress.
Click here to learn more about The Momentum Project.